martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

New lovely prints

I've been busy with the store, upgrading and updating , as I keep drawing and add new illustrations to my shop Etsy , this excites me a lot, knew that one of the tips to improve your sales is to add variety of products at your store ? , So !, the more products you have, the better your chances of having new visitors and more sales ! I am a faithful follower of the forums and blogs of tips for fans on Etsy and I've been following this little tip , still working on custom illustrations below show you but as I leave this beautiful artwork , the truth is not for nothing but me They loved and are my favorites ! in fact I 'm thinking about putting one in my study I just need to get a nice frame to make it look great!

He andado super ocupada con la tienda, actualizando y actualizando, pues no dejo de dibujar y  agregar nuevas ilustraciones a mi tienda Etsy, esto me emociona mucho, sabían que uno de los consejos para mejorar sus ventas es agregar variedad de productos a su tienda? , Así es!,  entre más productos tengas, más oportunidades tendrás de tener nuevas visitas y más ventas! yo soy una fiel seguidora de los foros y blogs de consejos para seguidores en Etsy y he estado siguiendo este consejito, sigo trabajando en ilustraciones personalizadas que más adelante les mostraré pero mientras les dejo estas hermosas ilustraciones que, la verdad no es por nada pero me encantaron y son de mis favoritas! de hecho estoy pensando poner una en mi estudio solo que  necesito conseguir un marco bonito para que se vea genial! 






1 comentario: